1) The Guest Accommodation Contract is concluded as soon as the room has been ordered and confirmed, or if a confirmation was no longer possible due to time constraints, the room has been made available.
2) Contractual partners are the B&B and the guest. If a third party has ordered for the customer, he is liable to the B&B together with the customer as joint debtor for all obligations arising from the B&B accommodation contract, provided that the B&B has a corresponding declaration from the third party.
3) All claims against the B&B expire one year after the start of the statutory limitation period. Claims for damages become statute-barred after five years, regardless of knowledge. The shortening of the limitation period does not apply to claims based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the B&B.
4) The B&B is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the customer available and to provide the agreed services.
5) The customer is obliged to pay the agreed or applicable prices of the B&B for the rooms provided and for other services used. This also applies to services arranged by the customer.
6) The B&B can make its consent to a subsequent reduction requested by the customer in the number of rooms booked, the B&B’s services or the length of the customer’s stay dependent on the price of the rooms and/or the other services of the B&B increased.
7) B&B invoices without a due date are payable without deduction within 10 days of receipt of the invoice. B&B can demand immediate payment of overdue claims from the customer at any time.
8) The B&B is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security in the form of a down payment upon conclusion of the contract. The down payment invoice of 30% of the total amount is due within 8 days of receipt. Only rooms that have been paid for can be reserved.
9) If the customer withdraws from the accommodation contract, the following cancellation fees apply:
14 – 7 days before arrival 30% of the total price
from 7 days – 2 days before arrival 50% of the total price
from 2 days before arrival 100% of the total price
10) The landlord is obliged in good faith to allocate unused rooms to someone else if possible.
11) Oral agreements are not valid. Changes and additions must be in writing. This also applies to the cancellation of the written form clause. Place of performance and jurisdiction is Bantry, County Cork.
12) We cannot accommodate dogs or other pets.
13) The customer is not entitled to a specific room, even if he expressly requests this when booking.
Andreas and Juanita Zünd
Kilcrohane P75CH93 Co. Cork
We are only at a short distance from the villages of Ahakista, Kilcrohane and Durrus. The harbor town of Bantry with supermarkets can be reached by car within 20 minutes.
We offer a pick-up service for hikers.
Private parking spaces are available to our guests free of charge for the duration of the booking.
Designed by thinkcats